8.06.2010

Buster

I am generally not a supporter of travel blogs and after some debate I had decided that I would not be starting one. However, my feelings on this changed the second I encountered this man...

 (Source: http://kornu.ac.kr)
While most know him only as Prof. Knickerbocker (no joke on the last name), I instantly recognized him as Buster Bluth's long lost twin brother. I can hardly tell them apart.
 (Source: pastmagazine.com)
I can't even walk past Prof. Knickerbocker anymore without feeling like I am a part of Arrested Development.

So pretty much, I had to start a blog. It probably will not contain page long explorations into my feelings or profound statements. Mostly, it will be about how I find life in Korea to be quite funny.

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Maia Bondy said...

I can't believe you posted a giant picture of Ron.
You're such a weirdo. I am half tempted to send this to him.

 
At September 13, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Hannah.
I absolutely had to. He is a dead image of Buster. I forgot that you would know him. I think it would be best though if he was unaware that his picture is part of my blog...ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home